Cookies and Privacy-Policy
Nuadu respects your right to privacy. We pay special attention to the protection of the transferred data and we use technical and organizational measures to ensure their safety.
1. INFORMATION ON COOKIES
Our website does not collect any information from you automatically, except for information contained in cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that are stored on your device (e.g. computer, smartphone) when visiting various websites. They enable the use of full functionality of a given website, make it easier to navigate and display a page tailored to your individual needs. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, have their own unique number and specify the time for which they will be stored on your device.
Can I turn them off?
If you use our site without changing the settings for cookies, it means that these files will be automatically placed on your device. You can, at any time, configure your web browser or your device to completely disable the ability to store cookies on it. Remember that this action may cause the website to malfunction.
If you want to get information on how you can change your browser's settings, please contact its software producer regarding the correct instructions on how to delete and disable these files in your device.
What types of cookies do we use on the website?
Our website uses two types of cookies: session files and permanent files. Session files are stored temporarily, only until you leave our website, e.g. by turning off the computer. At the same time, permanent files are stored on your device much longer, until you decide to manually delete them. In addition, the "lifespan" of a cookie file also results directly from the settings of your browser.
1) Cookies allow us to customize the content of our site to your preferences. What’s more, using them, we can display our website so it is tailored to the individual needs of each of our users,
2) To enable the website to function properly - to maintain the session,
3) To meet statistical and analytical purposes - we use them to collect and process data, such as website visit statistics - so that we can f further develop our website.
Our website is equipped with the Google Analytics tool, which collects information on the visits of particular pages of the website by Users. Data obtained using this tool is not made available to third parties and we use it only to improve our site and to prepare statistical reports, allowing us to further improve our services. We use Google LLC cookies for the Google Analytics service.
For more information about cookies from google, please visit:
Who is the Data Controller of my personal data?
The Data Controller, that is the entity deciding how your personal data will be used, is Nuadu Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Gdynia, al. Zwycięstwa 96/98, 81-451 Gdynia, Poland (KRS 0000522737, NIP: 5862292090) Email address: email@example.com
Data Protection Supervisor
The Data Protection Supervisor is a point of contact regarding all matters associated with personal data processing (including your rights associated with data processing): firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose and legal basis of data processing:
We will process your personal data to:
- Display personalized messages on our website,
If you decide to log in to the NUADU educational platform, we will process your personal data to:
- Create your profile within our online platform,
- Give you access to the features of the online platform (provide you with assignments and results as well as other educational materials made available through the platform) while ensuring the integrity, accessibility and confidentiality of data,
The legal basis for processing of your personal data is:
- If you register an account with our service:
- processing for the purpose of entering into an agreement - data required for account registration,
- performance of the agreement - data relating to your activity within the online platform,
- our legitimate interest - for the exercise of our rights in the event of a breach of the terms and conditions of use of the online platform.
- If you use the platform as part of compulsory education pursued by you for a School, any data collected in accordance with the Regulation of Minister of National Education in Poland on the means of documenting the course of education process, upbringing and care and types of documentation, your data - to the extent required for account registration and information about your activity within the online platform will be processed due to our legitimate interest to allow us to fulfil our contractual obligations towards the School.
Your rights associated with personal data processing and automated decision-making:
- right to withdraw your consent to data processing - provided that your data is processed based on your consent,
- right to access your personal data,
- right to demand rectification of your personal data - if it is erroneous,
- right to demand deletion of your personal data - provided that your data is processed without any legal basis,
- right to demand limitation of processing of your personal data,
- right to object to the processing of your personal data due to special circumstances - when we process your personal data based on our legitimate interest,
- right to portability of your personal data, i.e. right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You have the right to transmit that data to another data controller or demand that we send it to another data controller, where technically feasible. You will have that right in respect of data that is processed under an agreement made with you or based on your consent.
- Right to withdraw consent: in respect of data processed based on your consent - you have the right to withdraw it at any time, however, it shall not prejudice the right to process data prior to withdrawal of your consent.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, i.e. President of Personal Data Protection Office.
Source of data and obligatory provision of data: If you have not registered an account with our service, it means that we have been provided with your data required for registration (first name and surname, school, grade) by your School. In other cases all data required for registration as well as other data comes from you. Provision of personal data at the time of account registration is a necessary prerequisite for entering into an agreement and failure to provide it may prevent the use of the online platform.
Time of storage of personal data:
- 1 month after the expiration of a licence; thereafter all data is deleted.
- in the event of consent being granted - until it is revoked, restricted by you or other action limiting that consent.
Data recipients and automated data processing:
- Your data may be transferred to suppliers or service providers engaged by us, e.g. to provide maintenance services for the online platform operated by us (hosting providers, software developers).
- Suppliers and service providers will process data based on agreements made with us and in line with our instructions.
- We have entrusted our online platform (including your data) to the following companies for maintenance, including storage and viewing as part of maintenance: Tenesys sp. z o.o. (ul. Zygmunta Noskowskiego 22/4, 61-705 Poznań, Poland), APN Promise S.A. ( ul. Domaniewska 44a, 02-672 Warsaw, Poland), to Intercom R&D (Stephen Court,18-21 Saint Stephen's Green, Dublin, Ireland) and for operation of the chat and if you decide to subscribe to the newsletter - MailChimp from The Rocket Science Group (LLC 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE Suite 5000. Atlanta, GA 30308 USA).
- The data provided by you is subject to automated data processing to enable you to log in to our online platform, view results, as per parameters set by an author of each respective assignment. Your data will not be used for profiling (we will not predict your future actions based on your data).
All entities entrusted with the processing of personal data guarantee the use of appropriate security measures and the security of personal data required by law.
- You will not be able to use the online platform anonymously. You will have an option to log in to your Account through User profiles on other services (e.g. via social media). If you use the Individual Work mode, other Users will not be able to see your answers.
- Any information provided by you (including your answers) is transmitted to us through the use of SSL.
As a user of the website, you have an option to subscribe to our newsletter. For this purpose, it is necessary to agree to receive commercial information and to provide your e-mail address through the appropriate forms on the website. After completing these steps, you will receive an e-mail with detailed information about the Data Controller and how we process your personal data.
Our newsletter is implemented with the help of The Rocket Science Group, which is the producer of the MailChimp software. MailChimp servers are located in the US. The MailChimp service has been adapted to the procedures resulting from the GDPR and has adequate security measures to the requirements of this regulation. In addition, the website is compatible with the EU-US Privacy Shield - an act that regulates the collection, storage and use of personal data sent from the European Union to the United States.